DESCRIPTION/DUTIES OF AMBASSADOR:
– The Ambassador MUST be present the entire weekend of the fair, and participate in the Fair Parade on Saturday.
– Attend the O.A.A.S. conference in February in Toronto
– Represent the Brooke-Alvinston & Watford Fall Fair at the C.N.E. Ambassador of the Fairs Competition the following August
– Promote the fair at community schools and local events throughout the year, such as Christmas parades and Canada Day celebrations
– Final duty of the Ambassador will be to attend the 2020 fair as the new Ambassador’s guide
Submission deadline is August 1, 2019.
Information night for contestants:
August 1st, location to be announced.
Contact Carolyn Cornelissen at [email protected]
Please Download form and send to [email protected]