DESCRIPTION/DUTIES OF AMBASSADOR:
– The Ambassador MUST be present the entire weekend of the fair, and participate in the Fair Parade on Saturday, October 1, 2017.
– Attend the O.A.A.S. conference in February in Toronto
– Represent the Brooke-Alvinston & Watford Fall Fair at the C.N.E. Ambassador of the Fairs Competition the following August
– Promote the fair at community schools and local events throughout the year, such as Christmas parades and Canada Day celebrations
– Final duty of the Ambassador will be to attend the 2018 fair as the new Ambassador’s guide
Submission deadline is August 1, 2017.
Information night for contestants:
August 1st for contestants at Brookside, 6 p.m.
Contact Janet Denkers at [email protected]